Sunday, August 31, 2014

Our Tapping Book will be Published!!



We are looking for book and e-book availability to be around the first of January 2015. I'm really proud to share this tool that can be used by teachers, counselors, and parents to help children (and themselves) feel better using the EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) or Tapping. The book shows the steps of Tapping along with affirming statements to say along with tapping.

If you are interested in purchase, my blog will be connected to my author website soon. You can also message me or post your interest. Thank you for all of your support. I appreciate being surrounded by a community of family, friends, and colleagues that lift me up so that we can all do the work of healing ourselves and others. You guys are the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment