Friday, August 22, 2014

Educating the Whole Child Conference


With Hoberman sphere at the ready, I had the opportunity to present to eager educators around the topic of Compassionate Schools. We had fun, got relaxed, learned new strategies to help children, and were re-invigorated to love ourselves.  It was an honor to be there. I received great feedback. I love this passion around healing others and healing ourselves. I am humbled as we are all gratefully entering into another year of this work. I hope that I empowered these talented educators!

Many participants asked if I could share my PowerPoint via my blog. I will happily do that. Please click on the Productions page for access to a pdf version of my presentation. Please leave positive comments and ideas for further work. I appreciate your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment