Friday, August 28, 2015

Synergy of helping the "Helping Professionals"

There is a synergy when I'm in a room of Helping Professionals who are seeking new ways to reach students. This year, I've had the opportunity to be in the presence of many groups across the state sharing ideas and resources. I've worked alongside wonderful professionals who want nothing more than to connect with each other, gains new knowledge/skills, know they are not alone, and bring back something for the kids. Here I am with my Data Guru, Kyla. We are pleased to announce that our Quil Ceda Tulalip Team was selected for Teach to Lead in Washington next month. We will be working on our compassionate strategy ideas to launch to the next level. Keep a look out, Compassionate Strategy Leaders--we are in for a glorious ride! <3

WSCA Summer Institute 2015 with the wonderful Kyla Curtiright, Amazing School Psychologist




No comments:

Post a Comment